This new product provides premium operator comfort with the latest Manitowoc cab design, simplified machine setup with no need for an SFO and front bumper control of the hoist(s).
The cable follower will keep constant tension on the rope reducing the potential for bundling
- Speedy-reeve boom tip and sheave blocks simplify rigging changes by decreasing the time needed to change line reeving
- Easy Glide boom wear pads reduce the conditions that cause boom chatter and vibration. The net result is smoother crane operation
- Pressure compensated, load sensing hydraulic system – PTO mounted axial piston pump
- Superstructure mounted reservoir with integral suction valve/filter, return filter, sight gauge, and temperature gauge
- Oil cooler with 406 mm (16 in) fan and temperature sensor
- Pressure transducers integral to the lift cylinder holding valve
- LMI system features a 178 mm (7 in) graphical, color display, data logger, error coding, and a USB connection port. Real time crane information is displayed with numerous operator features including: soft metric load chart conversion, hydraulic filter change reminders, an electronic hour meter, and truck diagnostics (fuel level, coolant temperature, and DPF status).
- The display console allows each crane control function to be set independently to reduce speed (100%, 75%, 50%, and 30%)
- Dual axis controls are optional for superior operator control, along with standard air conditioning, a diesel heater and ergonomic seat.